PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- Jaiprakash, Habib, G. (2016). Carbonaceous aerosol emissions and their light absorbing properties from on-road operation of light duty vehicles. Environmental Science and Technology (submitted).
- Jaiprakash, Singhai, A., Habib, G., Sunder Raman R., Gupta, T. (2016) Chemical characterization of aerosol in Delhi and source identification using Positive Matrix Factorization, Environmental Science and Pollution Research (submitted).
- Jaiprakash; Habib, Gazala; Kumar, Anil; Sharma, Akash; Haider, Minza (2017). On-road Emissions of CO, CO2 and NOx from Four Wheeler and Emission Estimates for Delhi. Journal of Environmental Sciences Vol. 53, 39-47 ISSN: 1001-0742
- Jaiprakash; Habib, Gazala (2017) Chemical and Optical Properties of PM2.5 from On-road Operation of Light Duty Vehicles in Delhi city. Science of The Total Environment 586: 900-916 ISSN: 09775-7112
- Jaiprakash, Singhai, Amrita., Habib, Gazala., Raman, Ramya Sunder., Gupta, Tarun. “Chemical characterisation of aerosol in Delhi and source identification using Positive Matrix Factorization”. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. Vol. 24, 2017, 445-462. ISSN: 0944-1344
- Jaiprakash; Habib, Gazala; Kumar, Samresh (2016) Evaluation of Portable Dilution System for Aerosol Measurement from Stationary and Mobile Combustion Sources” Aerosol Science and Technology, Vol. 50 (7), 717-731. ISSN: 0048-9697
- Bhardawaj, A., Habib, G., Padhi, A., Anand, A., Mahala, N., and Kumar, B. (2016), “Deteriorating air quality and increased health risks in Delhi: A Review”, IIOAB Journal special issue on “Water, Air and Soil Pollution: Monitoring and Remediation" (Communicated)
- Pant, P., Habib, G. Marshall, J. D., and Peltier R. E. (2016) Personal Exposure to Particulate Matter in New Delhi, India: A Pilot Study, Environmental Pollution research Vol.(156, 167-174).
- Jaiprakash, Habib Gazala (2016). Emissions of gases and PM2.5 from on-road operation of light duty vehicles in India. Atmospheric Environment (in Progress)
- Das, A., Kumar, A., Habib, G., Perumal, V. (2016), Identifying Knowledge Gaps in Incorporating Toxicity of Particulate Matter Constituents for Developing Regulatory Limits on Particulate Matter, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Chemical, Molecular, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Vol:10(7).
- Jaiprakash, Habib G., Kumar S., (2016). Evaluation of portable dilution system for aerosol measurement from stationary and mobile combustion sources, revised manuscript accepted in Aerosol Science and Technology, 50(7), 717–731, [Citation 2, IF=2.08]
- Jaipraksh, Habib G., Kumar, A., Sharma, A., Haider, M., (2016) On-road emissions of CO, CO2 and NOX from four wheeler and emission estimates for Delhi, Journal of Environmental Science (in press). [Citation 0, IF=2.54]
- Singh, D. K., Sharma, S., Habib, G., Gupta, T. (2015). Speciation of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) present during fog time collected submicron particles, Environ Sci Pollut. Res., DOI 10.1007/s11356-015-4413-y. [Citation 4, IF=2.97]
- Venkataraman, C., A.D. Sagar, G. Habib, N. Lam, K.R. Smith (2010). The Indian National Initiative for Advanced Biomass Cookstoves: The benefits of clean combustion, Energy for Sustainable Development 14, 63–72. [Citation 122, IF=1.4]
- Stone, E. A., J. J. Schauer, B. B. Pradhan, P. Man Dangol, G. Habib, C. Venkataraman (2010). Characterization of emissions from South Asian biofuels and application to source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosol in the Himalayas, J. of Geophysical Research, 115, D06301, doi:10.1029/2009JD011881. [Citation 48, IF=3.78]
- Ranjit Bahadur, Gazala Habib, Lynn M. Russell (2009), Climatology of PM2.5 organic carbon concentrations from a review of ground-based atmospheric measurements by evolved gas analysis, Atmospheric Environment, 43, 1591–1602. [Citation 25, IF=3.7]
- G. Habib, C. Venkataraman, T. C. Bond, J. J. Schauer (2008), Chemical, Microphysical and Optical Properties of Primary Particles from the Combustion of Biomass Fuels, Environmental Science and Technology, 42, 8829–8834. [Citation 35, IF=4.57]
- G. Habib, C. Venkataraman, I. Chiapello, S. Ramachandran, O. Boucher, M.S. Reddy (2006). Seasonal and interannual variability in absorbing aerosols over India derived from TOMS: Relationship to regional meteorology and emissions, Atmospheric Environment, 40, 1909-1921. [Citation 87, IF=2.9]
- C. Venkataraman, G. Habib, J. F. Leon, B. Crouzille, D. G. Streets, M. S. Reddy, O. Boucher, M. Shrivastava, D. Kadamba (2006). Emissions from biomass burning in India: Integrating inventory approaches with high-resolution MODIS active fire and land cover data, Global Biogeochemical Cycle, 20, GB2013, doi:10.1029/2005GB002547. [Citation 98, IF=4.66]
- Bond T. C., G. Habib, R. W. Bergstrom (2006). Limitations in the Enhancement of Visible Light Absorption due to Mixing State, Journal of Geophysical Res earch, 111, D20211, doi:10.1029/2006JD007315.[Citation 311, IF=3.32]
- C. Venkataraman, G. Habib, A. Eiguren-Fernandez, A.H. Miguel and S.K. Friedlander (2005). Residential biofuels in South Asia: carbonaceous aerosol emissions and climate impacts, Science, 307, 1454-1456. [Citation 374, IF=11.75]
- Mudway, I. S., S. T. Duggan, C. Venkataraman, G. Habib, F. J. Kelly, J. Grigg (2005), Combustion of dried animal dung as biofuel results in the generation of highly redox active fine particulates Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 2(6) doi:10.1186/1743-8977-2-6. [Citation 37, IF=7.11]
- G. Habib, C. Venkataraman, M. Shrivastava, R. Banerjee, J. Stehr and R. Dickerson (2004). New methodology to estimate biofuel consumption for cooking: Atmospheric emissions of black carbon and sulfur dioxide from India, Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 18, GB3007, doi:10.1029/2003GB002157. [Citation 35, IF=3.62]